Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Funny Valentine

Amelia is showing off her amazing outfit today (and big hair)!


Anonymous Shugahface said...

Oh - she is SO cute!! I love her hair and her tremendous smile.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Hello Secret Pal! Thought it was time to reveal myself since everything is finished.
Wellll - not quite. I still have a bundle of goodies to send your way. Yet again I do not know where the time has gone to! I truly apologize for that.
I will be posting your final package in the next few days.
I have loved getting to know you and had a lot of fun shopping for you and Amelia. See you at your blog!

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home