Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Friday, January 05, 2007

I am an over-achiever

Most people experience a "bad hair day" once in awhile. I am proud to say that I seem to have had an entire bad hair week. Then again, I do tend to over do things.

SmileyCentral.com

I am also pleased to see by my neo counter that I do have quite a bit more blog traffic than I thought, from all over the place, apparently. I hope people find it interesting/entertaining to visit. I don't have the time or inclination to be a star blogger nor do I think my life is compelling enough to fill lots of bandwidth space, but I do like expressing myself online and meeting fellow knitters/parents/all around creative people.


SmileyCentral.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home