Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Finally Succumb to the Meme

I've seen the "Six Weird Things About Me" meme around blog-dom, and I have resisted. After all, someone in my profession has to be careful about self-disclosure. I decided to try, and laid awake last night trying to come up with weird but appropriate items for this. I think I did. Here goes:

  1. I have lived in the Washington, D.C. area most of my life and I've never been inside the White House.
  2. I did, however, sing for two presidents (Bush, Sr. and Clinton).
  3. I have never broken a bone or sprained anything (knock wood...).
  4. I did, however, almost give birth alone in my house (long story!).
  5. I am left-handed, but I knit and crochet normally. However, I sew with my left hand, so finishing is confusing!
  6. I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 12!
There you go! I'll probably think of more, but I think I'll leave it at six! You're it!

SmileyCentral.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home