My New Year's Knitalutions
Knit-wise, I have had a productive year. I learned to master DPNs and knit socks with them and also 2 circs. I finished 6.5 pairs of socks. I learned to felt. I even finished the Einstein Coat! Pics later.
1. Finish UFOs (a good attempt)
2. Take time to use good finishing
3. Frog and redo, when necessary
4. Start xmas presents earlier
5. Make one thing with lace
6. Make one thing with cables
7. Make one thing with intarsia
8. Make Jaywalkers!
9. Make a vest
10. Make the Yarnplay sweater!
11. Make a shawl
12. Use circular needles whenever possible.
Have a good knit-year, everybody!