8 Things Meme
This time I have an excuse: I was tagged. The rules are I have to supply 8 random interesting? facts about myself and tag eight people. From Miss Scarlett's blog. OK, so here are my 8 things:
1. I am unable to use a port-a-potty no matter how badly I have to go. Same with behind a tree.
2. I married my high-school sweetheart--but he is husband #3. We have now been married 6 years and met 30 years ago.
3. I have had 14 cats and it all started when I wanted a puppy.
4. I taught myself to read the summer before Kindergarten, but I didn't ride a bike until age 12.
5. I had natural childbirth by accident because I didn't realize I was in labor and got to the hospital just in time!
6. I am left-handed with some things, right-handed with some things, and neither-handed with some (like tennis!).
7. I graduated college at almost 33.
8. I have never ridden a horse, but I have ridden an elephant, a turtle and a donkey.
OK, now I am supposed to tag eight people. I choose Laura, Trish, Jackie, Green Mountain Mama, Ginny, Tricotine, Karen, Knitting Zeal.
Now, I am supposed to do something, like make something for charity. I have already made a pair of socks and a scarf, but I plan to felt some left-over Cascade Magnum for a pot holder that Knitters and Crocheters Care of DC area is collecting for the formerly-homeless as they obtain new homes.