Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Less Than Two Months Until Maryland Sheep and Wool

I had better start saving money, because going there unable to spend is torturous. Just look at the vendor list! Koigu, Tess, Ernst, Green Mountain, oh my!

I am plugging away at my STR sock, although using size 0s makes it seem interminable. You knit and knit and get a half inch! Woo hoo! I did myself a favor and transferred the stitches to 2 circulars and it makes it much easier. Thanks, Knit Picks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Whoa - that sounds like a great time!
I should start saving myself...it is so hard to do though.
:-(

12:26 AM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

I agree! The hardest thing for me to do!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home