Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Update

SmileyCentral.com

That's pretty much it!
I finished one Inside Out sock from STR Sock Club. I had to modify the leg because once I tried to do the cable pattern, it wouldn't go on my foot at all. It is, however, a very comfy sock.

I frogged the Amelia sweater because my gauge was too loose and it was HUGE. She's growing, but not THAT fast. I plan to restart it soon. I may make myself a little sockie for my ipod (very little, because it's a Nano) as a break.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

I hope you are feeling a little better. Sorry that the sock wouldn't fit! That is terrible.
A sock for the IPod sounds like a nice quick diversion.

2:07 AM  
Blogger pia said...

I whipped out about three nano socks in one day! great stash buster too! good luck! ~Pia

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home