Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Busy Girl Gets a New Sweater


I am so proud of my darling daughter. We went on an Easter Egg Hunt yesterday at the local shopping center. She was on a mission. At one point, we got waylaid in the paint store where they had toys!


When left to her own devices, she puts together some amazing outfits. Notice the two shoes and the enormous pants are on backwards.



I made this sweater, hoping that she'll be able to pair it with just about anything in her wardrobe. (Note, the colors are truer to life in the previous post). I am very proud of this because I followed my resolution to use good finishing techniques and I think it paid off.



Amelia got adventurous later and decided to try using chopsticks to eat her Chinese food. She did pretty well!




Now I must choose my next project! Hmmmm....so many things I want to make. I know I should do the other Inside Out sock. I suffer from extreme SSS (Single Sock Syndrome). There should be a sock exchange where people make one sock and trade them to another for the other sock (make sense?)

Stay tuned to find out!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Amelia is too adorable for words!
Look at her in her lovely handknits.
I love it when children put together their own outfits - so much more personality shines through.
Your sock exchange program is a good idea - too bad I am too much of a control freak to allow myself to participate in such a shared venture!
Sorry I have been missing - blogger issues. Took much, much longer to resolve than I expected.
Technology.
Hope you are having a great long weekend!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home