Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

This MSW Went to the MSW


Well, it was a fun time at MSW. The weather was great, just a bit on the chilly side, but I was able to wear Poppy, so that was cool. I got many compliments. The haul is pictured, except for two glass buttons I bought, and a travel cup.

Starting at far left going clockwise: 1 skein Mountain Colors, 2 skeins of Claudia Handpainted sock yarn, 3 balls of Regia, 2 patterns from Blue Moon Fiber Arts (I think these are from previous sock club years), a festival T-shirt, 6 skeins of Koigu, and a skein of really nice merino from Autumn Farm. I love those colors. The red yarn is for some secret socks I'm going to make.

I think I did pretty well. DH gave me money to spend in liu of Mother's Day and our anniversary (May 8th) and I did add to it, but not a huge amount. One disappointment: I failed to find the Blogger meet-up. I looked, but didn't find anyone. I did meet Amy O'Neill Houck, of Knitty Gritty fame, who lives in the DC area. She gave me some tips on potty training Amelia!

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that haul. I love the Koigu - a lot. Oh, who am I kidding? I love it all!!
Too bad you didn't find the blogger meet up - but glad you still had a good time.
Thanks for sharing your goodies with us!

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so beautiful yarn! That red yarn is gorgeous! :-))

Isabelle, drooling all over her keyboard... LOL

Happy Tea Swap! I am in too and it is going to be my first time. I am prety excited... he he he

3:08 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

New to your blog . I came from jimenycrickets comments.

Your koigu is wonderful!! I also like your Regia color choice. Can you share the name of the colorway?

Take a peek at my blog re: koigu if you wish.

10:11 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

New to your blog . I came from jimenycrickets comments.

Your koigu is wonderful!! I also like your Regia color choice. Can you share the name of the colorway?

Take a peek at my blog re: koigu if you wish.

10:11 AM  
Blogger RandomRanter said...

I'm jealous you got the Blue Moon stuff! I managed to miss that. Ah well, next year.

3:46 PM  
Blogger LG said...

Hi, I found your blog at Paloma´s Lomester. I´m organizing something and I wonder, if you would be interested? Just take a look at my blog, when you have time...
Thank you!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Hello - I have tagged you for a Meme if you would like to play...

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home