Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Where Have I Been?

create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.


Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Wow you have really traveled the East Coast!

Mine would be the total opposite of yours.

I have been to: Washington, Oregon, California, New York and New Jersey.

I need to travel more - but now I have to get a darned passport!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Whoops - and I have been to Alaska!

5:45 PM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

Well, I have also been to Nova Scotia, PEI, Ottawa and Montreal.

Get a passport and come on over!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Tricotine said...

Good traveling! :-)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home