Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day


I still can't believe I am a mom at all, let alone have a "day." Being Amelia's mother is a gift in itself. Today being Mother's Day, however, I got some fabulous gifts from Teavana. The highlight is this cute teapot that has its own metal mesh infuser inside. Very timely as I am in the middle of the Knitter's Tea Swap and in the mood for tea. I also knitted away on the tea cozy, hoping the felting process will cover the mistakes. If this doesn't turn out, I guess I will erase all mentions of it in my blog to destroy the evidence!

1 Comments:

Blogger lomester said...

Happy Mother's Day neighbor!
I love that gift - it is so cute and practical for us loose leaf tea drinkers... must let Tony know :)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home