Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Good to know

I am nerdier than 31% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I found this on another person's blog and thought I would try to complete it:

3 Things

3 names you go by:
Wendy, Miss Wendy (kid clients), Mommy!

3 parts of your heritage:
Polish, Russian and Latvian

3 things that scare you:
aging, car accidents and G.W. Bush

3 of your everyday essentials:
family time, relaxation and knitting and/or crocheting

3 things you need in a relationship:
respect, stability and fun

2 truths and a lie:
1. I once sang for 2 presidents
2. I have naturally red hair
3. I like Sudoku puzzles

3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
sense of humor, smile and speaking voice

3 of your favorite hobbies:
knitting, crocheting and cross stitch

3 things you want to do badly right now:
hug Amelia, file my tax extension and crochet

3 places you want to go:
Eastern Canada, California and Italy

3 things you want to do before you die:
be a grandmother, run a play therapy workshop and knit fair isle

3 ways you are a stereotypical girl/guy:
I like wearing dresses sometimes, I LOVE jewelry and I wear makeup

3 things that annoy you:
impatient parents, insurance companies and Verizon

3 bloggers you would like to see fill this out:
Paloma, Claire and Bug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home