Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

WIPS Update

Well, I'm back from the Gulf Coast in Florida. The sweater for dh is essentially finished, thanks to Paloma lending me her plastic needles so I could knit on the plane!! It is being blocked right now, so it only needs to be sewn together. Hooray!

King's Sewing and Knitting Center turned out to be an awesome yarn store. I came away with Plymouth's Suri (worsted weight alpaca/merino blend) in a luscious color of pale green at the request of dh for the "next sweater." I also got a book of Noro patterns and the Interweave Crochet magazine. There is an adorable shrug in there I have to make. If any of you are in the Pensacola area, go to this store!

I'll let you know what I decide to make with the new yarn, it sure is gorgeous and soft.

1 Comments:

Blogger lomester said...

Suri? Like TomKat's daughter's name? :) I read too much celebrity gossip.

I cannot wait to see the sweater.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home