Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Why Do My Flowers Keep Disappearing?



Okay, I know I don't garden all that often. I get the urge maybe 2-3x a year. Plus, we just have a little front yard the size of a postage stamp. Still, when I decide to plant some flowers, I really like to see them thrive and brighten up our tiny corner of the earth. Amelia likes them, too.

I became aware that something or someone was eating the flowers I planted, and we have found the culprit. He sure is cute...so I hope the flowers were tasty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Oh my goodness - that is too cute for words!
It is hard to begrudge the flowers to such a sweet little bunny - and a wild one at that.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the bunnies were having a smorgasbord with my tulip bulbs earlier this season - I know the feeling!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home