Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Stolen Meme

Stole this from my SP 9 spoilee, so she better not read this....

1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?

Have baby's first wardrobe ready. Take everything out of the packages, remove any tags, and wash in a mild detergent that has no bleach.

2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?

The wall.

3. What’s the last program you watched on tv?

Mystery Diagnosis on the health channel.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.

8:45 pm.

(It's actually 8:37)

5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?

Pinocchio on DVD.

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?

Took my daughter to the Natural History museum yesterday.

7. What are you wearing?
Green knit pants and a grey wool sweater.

8. What did you dream last night.

Lately I've been dreaming about my dh and I in high school (we did date in high school).

9. When was the last time you laughed?

Today, many times.

10. What’s on the walls, in the room you’re in right now?

Wallpaper, shelves and "tests" of paint.

11. Have you seen anything strange lately?

Well, not really.

13. What’s the last film you saw?

Peter Pan

14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?

Pay off the debts of my close friends and family, start a college fund for my daughter, and put the rest away for retirement.

15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know.

I used to sing opera. I've sung for 2 US Presidents.

16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?

No more terrorism or war.

17. Do you like dancing?

Why, yes i do.

18. George Bush?

No way no how.

19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?

Done. Her name is Amelia. It would have been Asher, had she been a boy.

20. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Yes I would, but I would want to know the language first.

21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?

"You did good."

22. Who should do this meme?

Anyone who wants to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh I am so tempted to put this on my blog now - but you can't look either!

Green knit pants? Did you knit them? They sound comfy.

Opera singer! That has always been a dream of mine. Which Presidents did you sing for? What did you sing?

3:45 AM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

No, I didn't knit the green pants.

I sang for Clinton and the elder Bush at Church of St. Matthew the Apostle in DC. I was a member of the professional choir for 6 years.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home