Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yaaaaaaaaaaarn..............

I received some cool sock yarn "for my secret pal" (ha) that I had ordered from
Lisa Souza. You gotta check it out! This is nice hand-dyed stuff, and it looks even nicer in person (plus, it's soft). And the skeins are big.

The colors are awfully nice. I feel as though the Lime and Violet colorway was designed especially for me (my fave color combo). Never mind that there is a podcast of that name, it couldn't have been for them. No. I own the combination of green and purple, don't I?

5 Comments:

Blogger ICJ said...

I am sure your Secret Pal is going to be thrilled! :-)

Isabelle aka Tricotine
Subscribe for free with Feedblitz

10:44 AM  
Blogger Large Marge said...

I've been itching for that one too! Too bad I'm not your SP :O(

10:13 PM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

Margaret,
How do you know you're not? :)

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ya it's your Hot Sock Pal mailed off your package so expect something soon!

-HSP

1:35 PM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

Whoo hoo!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home