My hostess from SP9 is having us answer some questions. I'm game, but you'll see I have a hard time choosing absolute favorites...
Actor - Johnny Depp, Dick Van Dyke
Actress - Judi Dench, Juliette Binoche
Animal - cat, sheep, alpaca
Band - Sixpence None the Richer
Book - Anne of Green Gables
Bubble Bath - anything from Lush
Candy - chocolate covered almonds, Heath Bars
Color - green/purple
Drink- tea (Iced or hot)
Flower - rose, violet
Food - seafood
Lip Balm - Burt's Bees
Lotion - Ulta chocolate and rose
Movie - Amadeus
Song - "Let's Misbehave"
TV Show - ER
Yarn- Noro, Bliss, Cascade and handpainted sock yarn
Vacation Spot - Nova Scotia, Crete
1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
On our bed! We spend lots of time there watching TV and petting cats, especially after the cutie is asleep.
2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
I guess I'd go back to crochet, but I'd be very sad.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
Lots of places! Italy, Western Canada, California, Hawaii, Ireland, etc. All for different reasons.
4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I wanted to be a ballerina! Later, I wanted to be an actress, and then an opera singer. I did sing professionally for awhile. I didn't want to be a mother. Now, I'm a psychotherapist and a mother and love both!
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?