Knitter's Scavenger Hunt Swap Questionnaire
1) Do you knit, crochet or both? How long have you been doing it?
I have been crocheting for almost 7 years and knitting about 3
2) What is on your needles/hook right now?
A lace shawl, a cardigan and a vest for me, and a sweater for dh. Also trying the Chevron Scarf.
3) What is the most frequently used tool in your knitting bag?
I guess measuring tape. I check gauge a lot. Next would be the Chibi Darning Needles
4) What are your 3 favorite yarns (fiber type or brand)? What are your 3 least favorite?
Faves: Malabrigo, Cascade 220, Noro. Socks that Rock next.
Least Faves: Anything novelty or scratchy or sheddy and don't prefer cotton
5) What is your favorite color?
purples/greens but I like most colors.
6) If you had a 5 minute shopping spree in your LYS, how would you plan your attack?
I'd list the projects I want to make and take yarn for that first, then just pull everything else I like! I'd probably ask friends what I should get for them!
7) What is your favorite FO and why? (post a pic if you have it!)
My Mr. Greenjeans in Malabrigo! It's on the blog further down.
8) What are your favorite things to knit/crochet?
Sweaters for myself and my daughter, especially top-down in the round.
9) Do you collect anything?
Teapots and sheep. I collect mugs, but don't have any more room for any. Also love any unusual buttons or knitting tools.
10) What are your five favorite things (not necessarily knitting related)?
My cats (2)
11) Are you on Ravelry? What is your ID?
12) Do you drink tea/coffee/cocoa?
TEA. I prefer flavored black teas and oolongs. I don't drink coffee and I am lactose intolerant, so cocoa is out unless I make it.
13) Favorite Sweets?
Chocolate and nuts, cookies, cinnamon things.
14) Any allergies?
smoke and milk
15) Do you have pets? kids?
Two cats and a 4-year-old girl. Sometimes it's hard to tell them apart. They all yell at me.