Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

KTS4


I am happily sipping my Huckleberry Tea while I write about my fastasmic package from Emily in Seattle. She really found some unique items that I would definitely never come across here in Virginia. The teas: besides the aforementioned Huckleberry, she sent some spice tea and some Thai Oolong, which I tried and really enjoyed. (BTW, do readers know you can brew oolong leaves twice?) Also in the package, some gorgeous LP Brown Sheep Bulky Superwash in a lovely green, some nice handmade soap (another nice treat), two boxes of cookies with chocolate which I may not share, some Japanese teabags for putting loose tea in, some cute little teapot cookie cutters, and a journal with a cat inside of a teacup! Wow!

I love it all, and can't wait to hear her reaction to her package. A fine swap, indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Yay, I'm glad you like your package! I had a really good time putting it together. But, those are tea bags for loose tea, not tissues! Just a heads up - I bet they wouldn't be very soft on the nose :) I have some and they're really handy for taking loose tea with you without having to steep it first!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home