Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Testing, testing....

OK, here goes....the first post of my new blog. This is my therapy, which I deserve, since I provide real psychotherapy to children and adults for a living. I also have a two-year-old daughter. Knit and crochet keeps me sane.

Happy Holidays to all
and I say that not to discount the people who want to hear "Merry Christmas," but to acknowledge that there are others in the world who celebrate other holidays!


Blogger lomester said...

OMG! you have a blog!!!! so so easy to maintain.
Tony started callimg me Lomes when we started dating. Lomester grew out of that. His whole family calls me Lomes now.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home