Yarn Therapy

Renewal, down to the fiber of my being.....(snicker)!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Four Things About Me

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Opera Singer
2. Secretary
3. Day Care Worker
4. Psychotherapist (present one)

Four places I'll visit this summer
1. Sesame Place in PA
2. Land of the Little Horses (also in PA)
3. Virginia Beach
4. ?

Four places you have lived
1. Arlington, VA
2. Alexandria, VA
3. Northampton, MA
4. Woodbridge, VA (now)

Four TV shows you love to watch
1. ER
2. Vicar of Dibley
3. What Not to Wear
4. Shalom in the Home

Four places you have been on vacation
1. Greece
2. France
3. Netherlands
4. Canada

Websites you visit daily
1. Crazy Aunt Purl
2. Yarn Harlot
3. Cats in Sinks
4. Stuff on My Cat

Four of my favourite foods
1. Cheesecake
2. Seafood
3. Greek Food
4. Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Cape Cod
2. Canadian Maritimes
3. Cuddling with my honey
4. Knitting

6 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

Opera singer? That's cool!

Thanks for doing the meme. And I love the rainbow socks! I'm magic looping for the first time (two socks at once), and I'm not completely sold on it. I'm getting more ladders than I do with DPNs.

Have fun at sock class! I totally loved mine at Stitch DC.

9:12 PM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

Oh, I've never been to Stitch DC, but it looks so cool. BTW, I don't have any ladders on the 2 circs. Have you tried that?

W

9:17 PM  
Blogger knitting by Steph said...

who wouldn't want to be knitting!

11:26 PM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

I guess knitting is a given, huh?

W

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Tyreese N said...

Hi thanks for sharring this

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home